We all have a duty to protect our people and property
A reliable and effective Fire Alarm System is essential for all commercial properties.
Loss Prevention Certification Board LPS1014 certificated, we maintain an established reputation in the design, installation, commissioning, maintenance and monitoring of fire detection systems, providing a bespoke solution for many of the UK’s most prestigious, corporate and historic buildings.
We offer both Conventional and Analogue Addressable solutions utilising the latest technologies to protect what matters most.
Conventional Fire Alarm
– divides your premises into broad zones
– in the event of an alert, the fire alarm panel identifies the zone, but not the precise area
– most suitable for smaller or lower risk environments
Addressable Fire Alarm
– each individual device has its own unique electronic address
– if one activates, the fire alarm panel tells you precisely where the problem is
– most suitable for larger or higher risk environments – e.g schools, care homes, hospitals
In addition to providing benchmark open protocol fire detection solutions, we offer specialist, managed protocol solutions for specific risk applications. Our unique solutions offer value added benefits by providing efficient detection precisely designed for challenging environments and particular high value, critical system risks.