Marlowe Fire and Security Group deliver Key Services to support the UK’s infrastructure. The safety of you, your staff and/or residents, as well as your buildings is paramount.
We will continue to operate to support our critical customers, and protect people and property during this unprecedented time. We are doing everything in our power to maintain our current operational standards, protect our team and everyone we work with.
Read more about our approach to the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Latest Coronavirus News from the Industry ExpertsFind the latest Covid-19 updates and news that will affect you and your business all in one place. Click on one of the links below to find out more: Minister of State defines Key Worker Status directly to FIA BAFSA – Essential information regarding the protection of buildings from fire during COVID 19 FIA – … Read more
- Fire & Security Compliance during the Coronavirus pandemicAs the Coronavirus outbreak continues to spread across the globe, more companies are adopting stronger measures to protect employees from contracting and spreading the virus. However, as our work practices, movements and behaviour changes, businesses should also consider how their fire and security systems can help them mitigate risks in the wake of COVID-19. Fire … Read more
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 19.03.2020The health, safety and wellbeing of all our Employees and those we come in contact with is of paramount importance. We are closely monitoring available information from Public Health England (PHE) and the World Health Organisation on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure that appropriate measures are taken by all Team Members to mitigate the spread … Read more
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 12.03.2020In light of recent advancements regarding the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the World Health Organisation (WHO) declaring this a public health emergency of international concern, we are asking that all of our external Stakeholders including but not limited to; Sub-Contractors; Suppliers and Customers, take the appropriate action to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. … Read more
- Coronavirus COVID-19 StatementFollowing the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus in China, we are working with our Supply Chain Partners to ensure minimum disruption for our customers and continuation of our supply routes. As a market leading fire life safety and security service provider and key member of the Marlowe Fire & Security Group of companies, we have … Read more
For the latest Coronavirus information and guidance please refer to Government and Public Health England information.