Marlowe Fire and Security Group deliver Key Services to support the UK’s infrastructure. The safety of you, your staff and/or residents, as well as your buildings is paramount.
We will continue to operate to support our critical customers, and protect people and property during this unprecedented time. We are doing everything in our power to maintain our current operational standards, protect our team and everyone we work with.
Read more about our approach to the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Coronavirus Guidance For Reopening SchoolsSince Social Distancing restrictions have been imposed, educational establishments have been largely closed, with exceptions made for children of Key Workers and the most vulnerable. Now that the Government is moving towards a phased reopening of schools, easing the current restrictions, it is important you are prepared to manage the new risks the virus … Read more
- Coronavirus Guidance For Reopening ShopsRetailers have been among the businesses hardest-hit by the Coronavirus crisis but from June 1, non-essential retailers could be allowed to reopen their stores to the public if they meet new COVID-19 safety and security guidelines. The British Retail Consortium (BRC) has developed social distancing guidance for shops that are preparing to reopen, learning from … Read more
- Latest Coronavirus News from the Industry ExpertsFind the latest Covid-19 updates and news that will affect you and your business all in one place. Click on one of the links below to find out more: Minister of State defines Key Worker Status directly to FIA BAFSA – Essential information regarding the protection of buildings from fire during COVID 19 FIA – … Read more
- Fire & Security Compliance during the Coronavirus pandemicAs the Coronavirus outbreak continues to spread across the globe, more companies are adopting stronger measures to protect employees from contracting and spreading the virus. However, as our work practices, movements and behaviour changes, businesses should also consider how their fire and security systems can help them mitigate risks in the wake of COVID-19. Fire … Read more
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 19.03.2020The health, safety and wellbeing of all our Employees and those we come in contact with is of paramount importance. We are closely monitoring available information from Public Health England (PHE) and the World Health Organisation on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure that appropriate measures are taken by all Team Members to mitigate the spread … Read more
For the latest Coronavirus information and guidance please refer to Government and Public Health England information.