Thermal Imaging Cameras can assist with Fever Screening by detecting elevated body temperatures in large groups of people, in under 1 second, with accuracy up to ±0.3℃.
Any object with a temperature above absolute zero emits a detectable amount of infra-red (IR) radiation. The higher an object’s temperature, the higher intensity of emitted IR. Taking advantage of the differences in IR intensity between objects, thermal cameras make the invisible IR “visible” in the form of heat zone images.
The cameras provide colour images and temperature scales, and sound alarms that can be set to go off when a certain temperature threshold is exceeded. These functions make it easy for an operator to instantly decide whether the subject needs to be referred for medical examination.
Our Fever Screening Solution comprises the latest thermal imaging camera and optional premium certified external shelter, with or without integrated Access Control.
It takes less than a second which makes it ideal for Fever Screening large groups of people.
Applications include Healthcare, Education, Factories, Airports, Ports, Stations, and other security check entrances for temporary control.
• Screen large numbers of people anywhere at any time
• Display and detect critical temperature elevations in real-time
• Activates colour and sound alarms
• Easy to setup and use
• Can be smoothly integrated into public area pedestrian traffic streams
• Able to store evidence
• Protect public health
Factories & Manufacturing
Airports, ports, stations
Logistics & Distrubution
Offices & Warehouses
Other security check entrances for temporary control
Fever Screening Metal Detector Door Solution
Metal detector door and thermal camera all-in-one combining fever screening to stop people with abnormal temperatures from entering, and metal detection indicating the possession of threats such as knives and guns on a person.
• Hygiene – touch-free fever screening
• Convenient – information displayed on LCD
• Long distance verification & measurement
• Combining temperature data and people counting statistics for easy management and query
Handheld Thermal Imaging Camera
Handheld Fever Screening Cameras are ideal for checking low numbers of people for increased body temperature.
• High sensitivity sensor with 160 x 120 resolution
• High quality 320 x 240 resolution 2.4” LCD display
• Up to 4 palettes
• Wide temperature measurement range: 30°C – 45°C
• High temperature measurement accuracy: Up to ±0.5° C
• Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
• Up to 8 hours continuous operation