Fire Alarm Warnings For EVERYONE!
With the requirements of the Equality Act 2010 to provide warning of Fire Alarm activation to all, including the hard of hearing, BBC Fire Protection, who are Gold Partners of Notifier by Honeywell, are pleased to announce the launch of their RESPONSE AID range of Fire Alarm Radio Paging solutions.
The Response Aid Paging System provides an easy-to use, cost effective solution to support deaf and hard of hearing people in case of a fire emergency. The device is set to Equality Act 2010 recommendations sending a strong vibration to every pager together with a text message alerting the user of a fire evacuation.
- Meets Equality Act 2010 requirements for alerting the deaf and the hard of hearing*
- Improves your duty of care and welfare of your customers and staff
- Ensures safer, simpler and quicker evacuations
- Easy to use with clear and simple fire alert instructions
- Reduces the risk associated with evacuating deaf and hard of hearing people
- Provides independence and reassurance to those unable to hear fire alarms
- Adheres to BS5839
The Response Aid paging unit consists of a wall-mounted HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene) enclosure containing a 4 watt transmitter enclosed in an aluminium surround.
For more information, go to: